Would like to know the how dental sealants can benefit your smile? Are you aware that dental sealants are safe for nearly every age beginning at six when a child’s first set of molars begin to erupt above the gum line? Dental sealants work by connecting directly to your tooth enamel for an added layer of protection.
Your oral health services guide for dental sealants features the following attributes:
– Children that have sealants are over 3 times less likely to develop cavities.
– Dental sealants can be created to be clear in order to keep your wonderful smile looking as visually impressive as ever.
– Dental sealants are safe for children, and it is recommended to consider having them placed on a child’s molars when they begin to grow in around the age of 6.
– Usually, dental sealants can last over a decade and lower the risk for tooth decay by as much as 80%.
– Dental sealants can be to cover affected areas of your smile to improve your oral health without concealing any teeth.
If you need additional treatment with dental sealants, Dr. Rebecca Barfield and our team at Jolly Family Dentistry will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to our dentist office in Little Rock, Arkansas, please call us at 501.228.6360. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!